What are the course requirements for graduation?
To earn your Executive MBA degree, you must:
- Complete all courses in the Executive MBA curriculum within the required time frame.
- Achieve scores of at least 80% in the graded SMARTCASE lessons. (SMARTCASEs can be taken as many times as you want. Only the best score will be counted towards your final grade.)
- Complete the exams associated with each concentration and your chosen Specializations.
- Complete the written projects and proctored oral examinations.
- Complete the Capstone Project and Presentation. In order to graduate, you must; submit and pass both your written Capstone project (with a score of 3 or higher) and your Capstone presentation (with a score of 2 or higher).
- Submit the required documents that confirm your identity, eligibility and past academic performance as referenced in your EMBA application.
A final overall score of 70% is the minimum to graduate. Your overall grade breakdown can be found in on the curriculum FAQ page for your cohort.