Guild Tuition Assistance Process
Quantic x Guild Partnership
Quantic has partnered with Guild Education to provide Tuition Assistance to eligible employees.
As a result, eligible employees who see Quantic within their employer catalog may qualify for tuition assistance for Quantic's MBA and EMBA. This will allow you to pursue a Quantic MBA or EMBA for no out-of-pocket cost to yourself.
Please note you still need to apply for and gain admission to the program of your choice. Please refer to our other Admissions-related articles to learn more about our criteria.
Making use of your Guild Tuition Assistance Benefit
We make using your benefit easy with these simple steps:
- Select the MBA or EMBA based on your career stage - we will help guide you if we believe you are not applying for the correct program
- Complete our simple and free online application process for the program that best suits you
- Get admitted (fingers crossed)!
- Not earlier than 30 days before your course start date, submit your Guild Sponsorship Application to your employer. (You are automatically eligible for our program - this step only serves to confirm the funds available to you at that time).
- Guild will issue a Sponsorship Letter indicated how much funding is available to you
- Submit your Sponsorship Letter ASAP to [email protected].
- Upon receipt of the letter, you will be enrolled in your Quantic MBA program and ready to start your program. [Note: In the rare event that the amount available to you is less than 50% of the program fee, you will need to pay us the difference. This might occur if you have already taken other courses in the same year that you are admitted to Guild].
If you have any questions or need assistance navigating the process, contact [email protected].
Guild Tuition Reimbursement for Other Guild Partner Companies
Note that if you are employed by a company that partners with Guild Education but do not see Quantic in your employer catalog, you may still be eligible to receive standard Tuition Reimbursement benefits. Speak to your Benefits or Guild representative for more details.