What are the graduation requirements?
To earn your MBA degree, you must:
- Complete all courses in the MBA curriculum within the required time frame.
- Achieve scores of at least 80% in the graded SMARTCASE lessons.
- Complete all written projects by the required due dates.
- Complete all proctored oral examinations by the required due date.
- Pass all the required concentration exams.
- Submit the required documents that confirm your identity, eligibility and past academic performance as referenced in your MBA application.