What additional software will I need to complete my degree?
For an optimal experience in the Quantic free MBA or Executive MBA programs, you will want to make sure you have access to the following tools:
- A valid e-mail address: The Quantic team will regularly reach out to you via e-mail to provide you with progress updates, assignment prompts, grades, and more to help you stay on track throughout the course of your studies. Please make sure that you add [email protected], [email protected], and [email protected] to your e-mail provider's whitelist to ensure that we're able to reach you.
- A computer or smart phone: See our minimum requirements here. While all of our courses can be completed using a smart phone, certain optional courses, such as those teaching Excel, may also require the use of a computer for an optimal learning experience.
- Slack: Upon admission into your free MBA or Executive MBA program, you'll be sent a link to access your cohort's Slack group. Here, you'll be able to interact with your fellow students, respond to prompts from Quantic faculty, and receive important updates and reminders.
- A working webcam: Often our students will choose to schedule and attend optional study sessions via video conference. You may find it helpful to have a working webcam for these study sessions.
- Excel and other software programs: In some cases, we may recommend that you have access to a software program, like Microsoft Excel. If you're using Microsoft Excel to complete any of our coursework, you'll need to load the Analysis Toolpak. See this guide from Microsoft for more information on how to load the Toolpak.