Student Code of Conduct
Quantic is grounded in a culture of honesty and ethical conduct, both in our own intellectual efforts and in those of our students. Every Quantic student is expected to uphold these values, and adhere to the following standards regarding academic integrity. The conferral of a Quantic degree indicates, to the best of our knowledge, that the student in question has fairly, independently, and successfully completed all associated academic requirements.
A Quantic student’s completion of Quantic coursework or exams, or completion of assignments given by Quantic staff, indicates that the work is the student’s own. Students may work with each other when completing group projects, but must complete coursework and exams independently.
In addition, Quantic students have a right to expect academic integrity from their peers, and fair evaluation of their academic work.
Upon enrollment in a Quantic program, all students agree to adhere to this Code of Academic Integrity. Violations of this Code include, but are not limited to:
- Knowingly representing the work of others as one’s own, engaging in any acts of plagiarism, or referencing the work of others without appropriate citation.
- Using, obtaining, or providing unauthorized assistance on exams or projects.
- Submitting falsified, misrepresented, or otherwise dishonest academic records to Quantic.
- Allowing a third party to complete coursework for you, or completing coursework on behalf of another Quantic student.
Community and Network
By accessing or using Quantic you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Quantic program.
Description of Community and Network
When you enroll in a Quantic program, you agree to use the Quantic Community and Network for their intended purpose only. Your conversation should typically relate to course material, networking, or similar academic, career, or business-related topics.
Quantic reserves the right to prohibit certain conduct and remove content deemed inappropriate.
Quantic does not monitor, ensure or confirm accuracy of any user-generated content. Quantic has and shall have no liability regarding the accuracy of such content, and you use such content entirely at your own risk. As such, you acknowledge and agree that your conduct, and the content that you post or upload is your sole responsibility. You acknowledge all posts as constituting the opinions of an individual, and do not purport to offer advice as a licensed professional.
Further, the Quantic Community and Network are not intended for the disclosure or solicitation of sensitive or confidential information. If you choose to voluntarily disclose personal information in the Quantic Community or Network, you are responsible for any use by third parties, whether or not you permitted such use.
You acknowledge that any links to third-party sites have no relationship to Quantic; Quantic does not sponsor or endorse this content, and Quantic makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy or authenticity of such content.
While Quantic programs do not involve mandatory in-person interaction, we recognize that Quantic events are occasionally hosted and attended by our students and alumni.
At such events, Quantic students have a responsibility to conduct themselves within all applicable laws and ordinances of the community. Quantic expects that students will conduct themselves in a respectful and appropriate manner, and reserves the right to take appropriate action when behavior of an individual or group presents a danger to the health, safety and well being of others.
The Code of Conduct applies to any location where students are engaged in events specifically organized for Quantic students and alumni, including, but not limited to:
- On-site Quantic Conference and Summit events
- Quantic Student and Alumni Meet-Ups
Quantic participants in the Community, Network, or student events agree not to post content, use the Quantic platform, or otherwise behave in a manner that:
- violates these terms
- violates any applicable laws or regulations
- is threatening, harassing, violent, menacing, stalking, or defamatory
- is deceptive, false, misleading, coercive, or fraudulent
- is vulgar, obscene, indecent, or unlawful
- collects information without explicit consent
- constitutes theft, destruction, or defacement of the property of another person, including distribution of files containing potentially damaging software or programs
- promotes bigotry, racism, hatred, or harm against any group or individual
- constitutes assault or sexual misconduct, including unwanted physical contact or verbal attacks
- attempts to gain unauthorized access to the Quantic Community or Network, or otherwise damages, disables, or impairs any Quantic website
- attempts to falsify digital records pertaining to student performance or activity
- violates another’s legal rights (including intellectual property rights, rights of privacy or publicity).
Procedure In Case of Violation
Any discovered violations of this Code of Conduct may result in removal from Quantic programs, or refusal to grant the student in question an official Quantic degree or certificate.
If discovered to be in violation of any of these terms, the student will receive email notification outlining the unacceptable behavior(s). This email will either signify a warning or alert the student that they have been removed from the program, or are no longer eligible for the degree or certificate credential. The student will be able to communicate with Quantic School of Business and Technology officials via email if they have further questions regarding the violation, and the school will provide a clear written explanation of both the student’s behavior and the school’s response.
Conduct violations are reviewed on a case-by-case basis to determine the best course of action.
If a student is removed from the program due to conduct violations, they may contact Quantic officials at [email protected] requesting reinstatement. Such requests will likewise be reviewed on a case-by-case basis. Quantic reserves the right to refuse such requests at any time.