English Language Requirements
Applicants to the MBA and Executive MBA programs whose native language is not English and who have not earned a degree from an accredited institution where English is the principal language of instruction are required to satisfy Quantic’s English Language Proficiency Requirement. Applicants can demonstrate proficiency in English through one of the following options:
- A transcript indicating completion of at least 30 semester credit hours with an average grade of “B” or higher at an institution accredited by an agency recognized by the United States Secretary of Education and/or the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA), or accepted foreign equivalent that is listed in the International Handbook of Universities where the language of instruction was English.
- Duolingo English Test (taken after July 16, 2019): 100 or greater
- Duolingo English Test (taken prior to July 15, 2019): 51 or greater
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL PBT): 60 or greater
- Internet Based Test (TOEFL iBT): 71 or greater
- International English Language Test (IELTS): 6.5
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) Academic Score Report: 50
- ACT COMPASS: Level 3
- A minimum grade of Pre-1 on the Eiken English Proficiency Exam
- A minimum B-2 English proficiency level identified within the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR) standards and assessed through various ESOL examinations, including the University of Cambridge
Please note that all English language assessments must be taken within two years of your projected enrollment date. Documentation satisfying the English Language Proficiency Requirement must be submitted by the Enrollment Documents Deadline (four weeks prior to the cohort starting). If accepted prior to submission of these documents, full acceptance is contingent upon the submission and approval of this documentation.
Note: the above updated requirements apply to applications admitted on or after September 1st, 2018.