CCPA Notice for California Residents
Notice to California Residents:
All California residents have the right to obtain from us upon request a disclosure including: (1) the categories of your Personal Data and (2) to whom your Personal Data was provided by us in the immediately preceding calendar year. You may request a copy of that disclosure by contacting us at email@example.com. This request must include sufficient information to allow us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information, as well as a description of your request with sufficient detail to allow us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
Once we receive and confirm your request, we will disclose to you within forty-five (45) days:
- The categories of personal information we collected about you.
- The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information.
- The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you (also called a data portability request).
- If we sold or disclosed your personal information for a business purpose, two separate lists disclosing:
- sales, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient purchased; and
- disclosures for a business purpose, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient obtained.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your rights. Unless permitted by CCPA, we will not:
- Deny you services
- Charge you different prices, including through granting discounts or imposing penalties
- Provide you a different level or quality of services