As an active Quantic student, yes, you can apply for educational discounts on software platforms, media subscriptions, and commercial goods with your quantic.edu email address. (For more information on this email address, click here.) While this list is not exhaustive, here are a few offers to get you started:
Presentations and Projects
- Panopto: Access to up to 5 hours of free video recording.
- Microsoft Office Online: Access web versions of Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and more! Click here for instructions on how to get set up with Office 365.
- Miro: Miro is an online whiteboard built to help you collaborate with others any time, anywhere.
News and Media Discounts
Many subscription-based news outlets offer educational discounts; check your favorites to see. We recommend:
- Bloomberg for Education: Discounted rate.
- Harvard Business Review: Discounted rate.
- New York Times: Discounted rate.
Note - as an active student, you will have access to One Business through our library. One Business licenses offer content from a number of global news sources, including the Economist, the Financial Times, and the Wall Street Journal. Some of those also offer discounted rates to students, if you prefer direct access.
- The Economist: Discounted rate.
- Financial Times: Special offer.
- Wall Street Journal: Discounted rate.
Other Useful Software
- Notion: Supercharged note-taking and task management app - Personal Pro Plan is free for students and educators.
- Evernote: Popular note-taking and task management app - Evernote Personal is 50% off with a valid educational email address.
- Bubble.io: Educational discounts available for students and educators.
- Github: Software development with version control. Educational plan available.
- Adobe Creative Cloud: Industry-standard design tools, 60% off.
- Prezi: Online presentation software.
- Sketch: Collaborative vector graphics editor, 50% off of a single-user license.
- Tableau: Data visualization programs - free with a valid educational email address.
Proof of Status Documentation
Some discounts will require additional documentation, such as a transcript or enrollment letter. While we cannot guarantee access to any student discounts or grant access ourselves, we’re happy to help with documentation where we can. Please email [email protected] for help.